Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Kreativ Style

I received this pretty blog award from my pals @germanshorthair aka Daisy, Gretchen, and Banjo. Have you seen their blog? If not go check it out! I'm very honored to receive this award from them. Thank you!!

Now for the hard part ok well one of the hard parts. I'm suppose to tell 10 things about myself you might not know. *thinking ears*

Well, here they are in no particular order!

My first mom carried me in her smock pocket while she worked at the vet. I was to little to eat on my own and so she fed me from a bottle until I was big enough to eat on my own!

I don't know when my birthday is . My gotcha day for the mom I have now is November 1, 2010.

I'm not so fond of human males probably because it was a male human who dumped me at the vet office where my first mom worked and said "take this, I don't want it anymore" at least that's what my mom now was told. (How could anybody not want me, I'm adorable!)

At the old house I would drink water from the bath faucet. I rarely drank from my bowl. If I had to I would drink from the dogs water bowl. I don't do this now at Grandparents house. My mom set down a plastic bowl and I drink from it and dunk my paws in to watch the water move!

Mom has a lot of different toys for me but my favorite are always the red cat nip balls.

Storms scare me so much that I hide under the bed until they are gone. I don't like the loud noises that come with them. (Don't think any of us do.)

I've never been outside! Mom says that its safer for me that way. Just once I'd like to feel the breeze in my fur though.

My mom once brought home a package of beef jerky. To her surprise I took a small piece and ate it. It's not done very often because she knows that the sodium is not good for her or for me!

I like to race through the house at the wee hours of the morning usually at around 3:00-3:30 am. This is every day and I am told I sound like a herd of elephants! 

I don't like being left alone. I have a fear of being abandoned. If mom leaves I always watch to make sure she comes back. I know she won't leave me behind but you never know what will happen!

Whew wee.. That was a bit exhausting coming up with just ten things.. 

Now the hard hard part. I'm suppose to give this to six blogs.

So I think I've figured it out..

The six blogs I'm giving this award to are as follows:






No comments:

Post a Comment